So many ups and downs and insecurities and emotions have filled my life for the last 4 months. Maybe I just came up for a breath of air.
Floating on my back for a moment on top of the water, looking at the sky and clouds and just breathing. Today it was while Clark snuggled with me on the couch and his teething baby brother slept through the entire Curious George movie. Any we were avoiding using the water because the drains had backed up and there wasn't a plumber to be found all afternoon. And dad was off getting the mechanics to fix the problem they caused with the oil plug.
But see? A moment of peaceful back floating can make life feel just a little bit better.
I'm sure holding the family afloat while treading water will resume soon enough, but today?
Today I was calm and normal for a whole morning.
Life must be getting better! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment